“PARTNERING FOR EXCELLENCE”
Our mission is to create a K-12 system that strives to empower students to be independent, responsible life-long learners who value personal integrity, academic achievement, and have a global impact. To that end, partnerships will be established:
- Between the classroom teacher and the students that model the qualities of good character, and allow collaboration throughout the learning process to achieve academic success, and celebrate accomplishments together.
- Between the parents and school personnel that promotes open communication, encourages a sense of teamwork and cooperation, and develops the concept of true community support of education.
- Between colleagues, in order to establish a school learning community that applies proven effective classroom learning strategies and management practices that increase student achievement, and creates a positive collegial atmosphere.
- Among students so that all feel safe, comfortable, and accepted, and where students encourage each other, work and play with each other, and support each other’s interests and learning.
- Between administrators and teachers, where professionalism and personal integrity promotes shared decision-making, empowerment, and the uplifting of staff as they undertake the most important mission of all: creating successful students.